This is the TOM FOX (Trading as: REMAX Property Centre) privacy statement. The place of business is 5a Bridge Street, Sligo, Co. Sligo, Ireland, F91 H271 for the purposes of complying with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (“the Data Protection Acts”) and the European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011.
The foundation of data protection as it applies to personal data is built upon the following 8 legal principles:
- Obtain and process information fairly
- Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes
- Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes
- Keep it safe and secure
- Keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to an individual, on request
We want you, our customers and visitors, viewing this website (www.tomfox.ie) to be informed as to our use and care of your personal data.
By visiting the website, you are deemed to be on notice of, and in agreement with, the manner in which we collect and process personal data which we receive via this website. If you do not agree with the manner in which we collect and process personal data, you should stop using this website now and not revisit. We hope you will stay with us though.